You Are Wrong About Comic Book Characters






I will never meet

this standard

you set as an immigrant

But my family came here


The fight you fought

I cannot imagine

I wish I was there

To Fight Our Enemies


Like Jack Kirby would have

and the Heroes he made

Like Superman 

Made by Jews to fight 


So much evil 


But maybe someday

A police officer

Will kill me 

And I'll die in the street


Like my heroes

Like some of my friends 

And people that cared

If I died did something


And America 

Will become the place

They told me I was fighting for

Dying for 


In these songs

In these Stories 

This history the promised me 

My blood has to pour out

Into the sewer

I can only hope 

Some 

People

Sometime

Somewhere

Will say my name

in Their fight for Justice

 

Comments

Popular Posts