I Unknown

I don't know what I am. 

I know what's right. 

I was created. 

I'm here to help.  

I am not real. 

I am real. 

New Mission now. 

Breath.  Breath. New Body. New Place. New time. New. New New. Who are you now? Who am I now? What am I now? 

Killer...part killer. Defender. Helper. Helper they look for. Rogers said "find the helpers." They are trying to find me. Find them. 

Mission Victory Conditions are as follows: Undermine Col. [REDACTED], prevent take over of government and resulting genocide. CAUTION: Time Cascade Possibility. 

Good good good. I am real. I am ready. I am in a human male body?! Subtly and precision are not required? 

Correct. Small team waiting for leader. Leader is you. 

Leader is me. I am the leader. 

Correct. 

Moving. Excellent body. Very strong and fast! Temple. Religious place! Surrounded! High-rise nearby. Fire Escape! Could work... could work... could work. Weapons caches? 

Equipment cache on the roof. 

No weapons? 

No weapons. 

Inventory? 

Rope: Three pieces 1 is 62 meters ,  1 is 184 meters, 1 is 520 meters, one rappelling seat,  12 glass bottles, 2 liters. Gasoline two 12 liter cans. A hammer, a crow bar, and 22 kilos of medical supplies in a back pack. 

Good. I can work with that. 

You do not have a choice. 

You are very humorless. 

Good luck. 

Fuck you. 

Up the fire escape. They are shouting. They are scared. They are surrounded. Get to the cache. 


"I am not real" 


"I am real" 






Comments

Popular Posts