Blood On My Hands

CW: Torture, violence 


The dude was legit from fucking Michigan, okay? And he insisted his name was "Sierva del dolor," but he either didn't actually speak Spanish OR he was trying to do some other shit or what the fuck ever.

Thing is, he was like some Captain Hanks-type shit; he just wanted to go home. He was literally a math teacher and the rest of the coalition was just so used to war they'd be all "oh I guess we wait," and he was all "OR we could follow fuckin' orders!" and he'd just some shit that is depraved to us humans to start but the V'Kin? The Grulll? The Estakishi?

They'd be all holy FUCK what is WRONG with you? The humans, us being humans? We published a manual based on his notes.

The most fucked up part? Dude's evil ass torture notes become the basis for human medical training for Xeno treatment for the V'kin, Grull, and Estaksishi! This scary mother fucker TOOK NOTES about what hurt xenos SO WELL it was MEDICALLY USEFUL.

This was all when I was a young pup in the GU* school so my parents would hear about this and say "You never do this, Leon, no matter what happens! You must never be like that demon!"

I learned all three Xeno languages; I became one of the Corpmans for the Coalition Navy. If you breathed air? I could fix you. I can still.

He's down on earth spending all that time on TV telling people how bad the V'kin, the Grull, and Kstaksishi are, how they're ruining our lives. After we'd made peace between their factions, he suddenly wanted them to be our enemies! Like get the fuck out of here! 

I despise that man. Because he's only heard them scream in pain.

He's never heard them sing in joy and wouldn't care to ever. 

I used your notes mother fucker. I saved my fucking neighbors. I delivered a baby. 

I hope you burn in hell. 


*Given Up children are from countries that banned abortion but didn't do anything to account for all the homeless kids so on the borders of those countries there would be Given Up Schools where we could be adopted by nice people and such. I was taken in by a very nice Jewish couple and they treated me like I was a miracle and joy I tried my best to be that for them. The Neo Nazis of course stole them from me. At my mother fucking Bar Mitzvah. So Yeah, when I heard the Neo Nazis fled to space after we made peace with the Combine? Damn the fuck right I signed up. 




Comments

Popular Posts